Thursday, June 9, 2011

Operation Amsterdam: Part 3

With Operation Amsterdam coming to a quick close (a flight to Dublin was already booked!), I had only three very important must-dos left on my list.

Cruise, explore and devour the canals, the Anne Frank Huis and the pannenkoeken. In exactly that order.












The first two were easy. We took a beautiful canal cruise right to the Anne Frank House.

Okay, I admit the third was easy, too. For dinner I ate my way through the biggest pancakes you've ever seen. From the list of salty pancakes I chose cheese and pineapple.






From the list of sweet pancakes I chose the biggest, baddest pannenkoeken I could find, topped with cherries, strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, bananas, whipped cream, ice cream and powdered sugar. It was a.maz.ing.







Dank u well, Amsterdam. Thank you, Amsterdam. And tot zeins. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment